Thursday, February 17, 2005

Quick Update

I've got so many projects on the go at the moment I'm not doing a very good job keeping up with much.

One quick thing though: Hermit crabs are Evil!!!

It happened a couple of days ago. Mancub (son) comes downstairs crying that Tret's (crab) legs are falling off (we read earlier on the net that this happens to them in times of stress) and that the other one - let's just call him Evil - was trying to get into Tret's shell (apparently they also fight over shells). So up I go to have a look and there Evil was, pulling Tret and eggs out of the shell. I don't know whether he was already dead or Evil killed it but either way I've had one miserable 10 year old on my hands because Tret (named after his sister and her boyfriend) was his favourite.

Sometimes mother nature sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)