Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A snippet

I went to my first basketball game on Sunday. (Only cos the teen was cheerleading and I couldn't be bothered going back and forth).

I was bored outta my brain.

The players were too young and the coaching staff too short (for my taste) ;)

I did get the googly eyes from one of the players' dads but he wasn't single so that made me wanna hit him.

That is all.


Blogger Seamus said...

Game bored, short coached and "googled" - you need a drink! That is all! ;)

3:23 AM  
Blogger Firehawk said...


Any googly eyes are better than none! Youth basketball can be a bit boring. Without the skills to make the game flow, there is no beauty.

Glad, however, to see a post that isn't so sad/mad/bummed.

Take it easy.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

you mean there was absolutely no 11?

6:53 AM  
Blogger Mushster said...

Seamy ~ I need two ;)

Firehawk ~ Yep, guess so. Oh and I'm aiming for an Oscar lol.

Jess ~ Nup, not unless you count the youngins and nooooooooo ty lol.

12:20 PM  
Blogger wUppie said...

Perhaps you are simply boring. Or old. Or ugly :P

11:35 PM  
Blogger Mushster said...

Oh another fan. At least it's in English this time.

Perhaps I am. Or perhaps you're a she-male!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

We should get taxi licenses and be able to deduct the gas cost from our taxes.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Mushster said...

Good idea, we'd make a fortune!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

no post about yesterday's footie game yet? I'm disappointed :P

5:43 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

I bring brass candlestick holders, a towel and metal polish. I don't have to look at the object to polish it. It's relaxing and makes people wonder about me. ROFL

The cheerleaders at my daughter's school only cheer for boy's basketball.

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)