Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sometimes ya just wanna give up

So ... lol, I've been sitting here sipping coffee and staring blankly for 20 minutes now. Another 10 minutes just went by. It's still dark, pitch black. The only light is from my monitor ~ and it's quiet. The only sounds are the hum of the comp and the tic toc of the clock ... and my typing.

When I'm not typing the clock gets louder ...

tic
toc
tic
toc
tic
toc

... time is marching on, I can see it, I can feel it, and I sit and wonder what I'm doing with it. Apart from making another useless post, I don't have any other answers at the moment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

So I'm not the only one...

hugs,

9:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This isn't useless Mushy - lets us know you are still sweating it out there - and that is a GOOD thing for us to know - hmmm - pics would help, but .... :D

6:50 am  
Blogger Muse said...

Ohhh dont I know how your feeling, darlin. smooches babes

12:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)