Saturday, July 08, 2006

It's been so long...

...I've almost forgotten what I used to do online lol.

Gone are the days when the first thing I used to do when I woke up was switch on the comp then make a coffee.

I can go days at a time without bothering about it and I can honestly say I don't miss it at all. I miss catching up with my little circle regularly, but that's all.

I'm busy, busy, busy with work these days and by the time I get home and do all the mum things and get organised for the next day, all I want to do is veg out in front of the tv before bed.

Weekends are now spent driving kids here, there and everywhere, catching up on housework, giving the evil teen driving lessons (she's really good btw) and spending maybe an hour at most deleting spam lol.

Major events this week were:

1. Smashed the car on Thursday morning on the way to mancub's school. Nope, I wasn't a happy lil vegemite. We're both ok but my car and the other guy's car are dead. I'm carless for about a week so I'll have to arrange something today so I can get around next week.

2. It's mancub's 12th birthday today :) Which means I have to get my ass offline now and walk to the supermarket to get supplies for when his friends come over later on. He's having a small 'gathering' (as they call it these days) as opposed to a 'real party' lol. They're sleeping over so a houseful of raving lunatics ... oh what joy ;)

For now, that is all.

Happy weekend everyone.

6 Comments:

Blogger Muse said...

I miss you too Babes. Hope that little duck got hit by a big ole truck and squished like a pancake.

;-)

1:40 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Wuppie ~ Pity that shithole country you live in isn't sinking faster but considering it's full of lowlife scum like you, I'm sure it won't be long.

You just keep sitting behind your proxies though chickenshit ;)

Halo ~ Karma's a bitch and she'll bite soon I hope lol.

Mwah!

10:40 am  
Blogger Jess said...

Happy Birthday to your mini roo soup eater. :)

7:22 pm  
Blogger Shirley said...

So glad you're ok!

My daughter starts driving in 2 months. Yikes!

1:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do sound busy Mushy! Happy birthday to Mancub! Did you survive the "gathering/sleep over"?

I'd say "evil teen" had a good teacher ;)

4:57 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Jess ~ He prefers koala soup ;)

Shirley ~ It's scary when they grow up. I'm SO glad they have to be 18 over here. It's 16 there right?

Seamy ~ I survived indeedy. They didn't turn up :/ It was one big stuff up. Took him to the pics instead.

I can teach her how to run into ghost cars next lol ;)

Ohhhhh lookie, lookie, Tweedledee has come to join Tweedledum!

You're really showing your IQ now stomme wijfje :D

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)