Thursday, March 03, 2005

I'm a Voyeur

A voyeur or intruder? I can't decide which is more appropriate at the moment - maybe both.

There are a few blogs I read religiously. I don't know these people, I stumbled across them by chance, and I love them. I wish I could write like some of them.

I used to be able to but somewhere along the way I lost my writing mojo (although I can come up with great stuff while lying in bed in the dark, or driving the car, or lots of other inappropriate moments).

Anyway, I read these blogs and sit and comment to myself or nod my head in agreeance with them, but I never post a comment. I don't want to intrude - but I already am aren't i? Just quietly that's all.

I wouldn't mind a comment myself but not everyone feels the same.

So I sit quietly, standing on the outside looking in ... I feel that a lot in my life lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)