Monday, April 11, 2005

Hmmpff & tssk

So, here I am, which just isn't right. None of my favourite bloggers have posted today so instead of lurking around reading them I'm here in my own little spot whinging and whining and having (yes having) to bore the shit out of any of you poor souls who happen to come across this by mistake.

What to write, what to write ... I did actually have loads of things I was going to write about when I got back but they've all gone "poof" into thin air.

My plants did survive the heat - revelled in it as a matter of fact and we came home to find two teensy green tomatoes on the only plant I managed to keep alive when I first put them in (five experienced a few days of my neglect and decided to commit hari kari).

The house survived the evil cat too. Although she has developed a new habit. Instead of taking the normal floor route from kitchen to laundry when she's being fed, she now detours over kitchen bench to breakfast bar to kitchen table to familyroom floor through to laundry.

Skidding uncontrollably all the way I might add, because the surfaces are granite to polished timber, more timber and then tiles.

The only satisfaction I get is when she's forced to a halt by skidding headfirst into the laundry door at ridiculously high speeds.

Ha! Payback baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)