Saturday, March 19, 2005

If I could type (or write) as fast as the monologues in my mind whizz through I'd go through a forest of paper a day and be publishing every five minutes. *

So, anyway, what am I saying here today?

I don't know, everything's jumbled.

Ok the 'goods' for today:

~ Went to Mancub's school fete and picked up some trinkets for the house for practically nothing and I sooooo love a bargain

~ Went shopping for my mum's birthday presents (which was yesterday but I'm seeing her tomorrow) and even though I had no idea what I was going to get her, I ended up doing ok and I think she'll be happy

~ I started Easter shopping because there was a 20% off sale

~ The stumps under the loungeroom have been fixed so no more bouncy bouncy (although typing that I'm kinda thinking it might have been fun to .... ok nevermind)

~ The pms only lasted a day (for a change) so no tears and no headache today

~ I'm going out for dinner tonight. I don't know where yet because I just decided that this second

Now for the 'bads':

~ I spent too much money today

~ There's an asshole who'ss still an asshole. No actually he's a 'c' (with a capital) but something is preventing me from typing that here

~ I still can't get out everything I need to say

*Sidenote: Things to be thankful for:
1. I can't type that fast
2. I don't publish boring shit every 5 minutes
3. Modern technology (and the fact I don't type 5000 wpm) have saved a lot of trees
4. There were more goods than bads today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)