Sunday, April 17, 2005

Morning All

All I can manage at the moment are sporadic posts and one or two liners which jump all over the place so apologies to anyone who stumbles here. Negativity is really boring.

Being down in the doldrums really sucks, specially when it lasts so long you end up forgetting what the real 'you' is really like.

Anyway, a few random things:

* Sunday morning and no hangover. Went out for dinner last night to my favourite Chinese restaurant and took along a beautiful bottle of Pink Fronti (brought back from a winery I went to last week) and when that little voice said 'you've had enough', I actually listened for a change. *Claps myself*

* The air is crisp, the sun is shining and all is still peacefully quiet. I'll enjoy this solitude while everyone still sleeps.

* A good sign that today may be ok is that when I went to brush my teeth this morning I looked in the mirror and thought "wow, I'm having a great hair day today".

So without further ado I'll go and find something nice to wear and spend the day out somewhere, swishing my hair in the sunshine :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)