Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Fillerinerer.....

Apologies for the lack of posts. I'm still feeling empty and I know I'm being my usual clam-like self but that's what I'm like when I'm going through a low point.

So, here's a bit of trivia about the past few weeks ...

~ I lost 4kg :/ lol
~ My Dutch is improving (and not just swear words) :p
~ There was a swan that decided it didn't like me (bloody racist) and hissed every time I walked past it
~ Me being 5'4, I always feel like I'm in the Land of the Giants over there
~ Their weather is disastrous for my hair
~ Their weather is fantastic for my skin
~ Booze is cheap, cheap, cheap
~ Ok so is dope but I didn't buy any lol
~ No matter how many times or how long I'm there, I still look the wrong way when crossing the road
~ I was finally able to satisfy my craving for smulrols after too long an absence
~ And appeltaart met slagroom
~ If you're ever stopping over or changing flights in Singapore, get your duty free things there
~ Do not, I repeat NOT be conned into buying one of their "Special Pies" (in Singapore I'm talking about), they are AWFUL lol.
~ I was happy again
~ I was me again


zucht...

11 Comments:

Blogger Muse said...

ohh baby, you will get through.. things have a way of working out. Please email me and let me know what happened..

love

12:33 am  
Blogger Shauna said...

Tell us more kay? Let's un-clam you. C'mon. You'll be surprised at how letting it all out to your most supreme, awesome blogbuddies can make you feel better.

love ya

1:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Mushy ~ I gotta agree with Flygirl here! Un-clam!

11:28 pm  
Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Mush,

Good to get a filleriner (sp?). When you said that appletart met slagroom, I thought that you were using slang I'd never encountered, so I had to look at the picture. Bad me. There really was an appletart, not something naughty.

If swans are anything like geese, they're not very nice. Geese often chase people and bite them on the bum.

Anyway, hope you feel a little better.

6:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking on you Mushy! :)

11:21 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

QM ~ That's a much better way of looking at it, thanks ;)

Muse ~ Yeah, one way or the other. I will soon :) xx

Fly ~ I would if I could but ... etc lol. I did see my sock though :) xx

Firehawk ~ Teehee, would I talk about something naughty? Don't answer that ;)

I've added geese to my list of evil things. Maybe it was trying to show me who's boss because I was more it's height than the other people lol, and yeah, I'm ok thanks :)

Seamy ~ Still breathing Seamy, still breathing ;)

5:10 am  
Blogger Jess said...

mmmmmmm apfelkuchen mit schlagsahne :D *gets hungry* nice cakey pic

swans were on my favourite animal list once, as a tribute to you they shall never be again :D

oh and after 8 months in England I still wasn't used to those weirdos driving on the left side, so I know how you feel ;) not gonna start talking about their bad driving :P

zucht is sight, innit? I should retake my Dutch lessons.. wanna join?

3:36 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Hehe Jess, you can have a homecooked one now ;)

I'll talk about their bad driving lol, when I was in London I almost got hit by a car, AND I was crossing at the pedestrian crossing so go figure, tg the woman behind me pulled me back in time.

zucht = sigh and yessss I definitely need them lol

Oh and by the way Firehawk, the first time I went into a bakery over there and saw a big sign saying 'slagroom' I was very, very confused indeedy lol.

3:48 pm  
Blogger Jess said...

lol @ slagroom

first time I was in London I nearly got run over, too. And I was walking on the pavement on a bridge!

yeah, sigh is what I meant, damn typos ;)

2:35 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Ja, they're maniacs lol. ;)

4:45 pm  
Blogger Jess said...

maniac... that reminds me of Alex's awful performance at world idol :s

3:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)