Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Wonderful Day Off

~ The ducted heating has died for some reason
~ I'm frozen
~ Had to cancel my hair appointment because I have to waste all day waiting for the repairman
~ Oh but it'll be before 4pm
~ Just as well because I have to pick the teen up from whoop whoop in peak hour traffic to get her to work because the public transport connections won't get her there in time
~ I've had 4 hours sleep
~ I had to deal with the Wicked Bitch of the West at work yesterday
~ I cried all night over it all
~ I'm sick of control freaks, incompetent fools, dictators and backstabbers
~ That's all ... my fingers are numb and my eyes are sore

6 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

I wish I was there to give you a hug.

2:16 pm  
Blogger Muse said...

Sorry Babe, lotsa love to you. Muah!!

12:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While you're freezing and not sleeping, there's this thing called "IM" - just sayin'! *HUGS*

6:08 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

~ Me too Shirley.

~ Back acha Musey, mwah!

~ Thought you were busy ;) Yeah I've been bad lately (((Seamy)))

10:51 am  
Blogger Jess said...

Hope you're feeling better by now. *hugs*

In the mean time... have a j/r. :)

5:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My midnights aren't THAT busy!!! ;)

5:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)