Thursday, April 21, 2005

To do

I'm so tired today I keep forgetting where I've been and what I've done. I've signed up for a few online things but if you asked me what at the moment, I really couldn't tell you. I've been back to sites I've already been to because I forgot I was there and I only have a vague recollection of getting the bratskies off to school.

Bummer because I had a full day planned and I already know most isn't going to happen but I had an idea that if I made a public list I might be too embarassed to come back later and say I hadn't done anything on it so here goes:

* Change the heading colour in the template (doubtful because I've been wanting to do it for yonks and still haven't)

* Restain my furniture. (Also doubtful because it's a huge job).

* Ironing (uggh)

* Get a 'notice of disposal' form from the police station

* Ring the plasterer to find out wtf he didn't show up

* Start on making some ecards for my other site

* Find some nice recipes (because I'm tired of cooking the same 'ol same 'ol)

* Weeding (blah)

* misc. that I can't think of at the moment

So. We'll see!

Update: I forgot to add:
* Look for my mind and my motivation (I lost both a while ago and I would really like them back)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)