Thursday, June 16, 2005

A quick update

I've left a few things hanging so I thought I'd better quickly say what the outcome of my meeting was the other day.

Cutting to the chase ... I have just as much say and voting power as they do. The only difference is if anything happened to cause the company to go down the gurgler, any creditors would go after them and not me.

So basically, what they wanted to avoid (me having any say in what they do) isn't going to happen and to further add to their woes, I don't have to lift a finger for the company or answer to them in any way.

That's something that will bug them because one of their main reasons for rejecting the idea was because it had been so long since I'd worked in the business, that unless I was there fulltime they said I wouldn't understand what's going on.

Totally ridiculous because I have been kept informed about everything and know more about it than half the ppl working there.

Even if they change their minds, I'm not interested now. It's worked out best for me and they're the ones with all the risk.

Roll on the shareholder meetings, fun fun fun lol.

Now I'm off to the hairdresser for a long overdue bit of pampering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)