Friday, June 10, 2005

What Comes Around ...

Time ... as I've already said, it's flying lately and at the moment I have too little of it. Today I really wish I had more time to write about what's been going on, and especially about what happened yesterday.

To cut a very long story short, (and I apologise if it will sounds a bit cryptic) ...

I'm a shareholder in a company I started with 3 other people a number of years ago. At the time we were all Directors as well. When I separated from my husband I was forced out by threats and intimidation.

Six months ago he 'saw the light' and gave me back my share (but not the Directorship). Yesterday he called a meeting with the other two to have me reinstated and to his surprise, they refused point blank. (I must point out that I wasn't surprised at all, I've always been a better judge of these things than he has).

So basically the shit has hit the fan and I've had a meeting with the Small Business Council.

If I have time over the weekend I'll let you know how it went. All I have time to say at the moment is ... they have no idea they've shot themselves in the foot!

They are so going to hate the outcome ... and I am going to sit back and enjoy every minute of their discomfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)