Thursday, May 19, 2005

A bit of blah blah

I was going to do one of those list thingimajigs but I decided to add an About Me link instead 'cos I'm feeling lazy today and that info was already there.

On a different topic, isn't it funny how we become attached to certain things or people that we survived quite well without at one time.

What also comes with that attachment is a barrage of emotions. Dependence on some, simple curiosity about others, worry, care, etc.

A while back when I was browsing random blogs I came across a young pregnant girl whose post made my heart break for her. I won't go into too many details but she was relating (in broken English) about her family situation, unsupportive husband and pretty primitive living conditions.

Once I discovered her I popped in every now and then to see how it was all going. In her last post she was 36 weeks. That was five weeks ago now and there's been nothing since.

I'm worried about her. I feel like a mother hen. I hope the little chick is doing ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)