Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My Town



Weird things are going on with my computer lately. These weren't the pics I had in mind when I decided to post but the one I was going to use has suddenly disappeared. It's probably somewhere but not showing up in any searches. It happened with some music I downloaded last night too.

The one I was going to show you was much nicer. I pinched it from one of the newspapers a few days ago. It was Melbourne at dusk, with a beautiful pink sunset and the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground) lit up.

Anyway I'll get back to the arduous task of trying to fix my pos comp.

Update: Duh! Scratch that, I found it in my "Mess" folder lol.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Beautiful.

I can't wait till that distant day when you show me around in person.

:)

10:42 pm  
Blogger Muse said...

Thats gorgeous babes. What a beautiful city/country. Missed your butt btw.

10:52 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Hey QM that's my line ... 'one day' lol ;)

Can't wait either Fly, hurryyyyyy :)

Yeah, it is Musey. Oh and my butt is too big to miss for long hehe ;)

4:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mornin' Mushy ~ Some day I will visit there - beautiful, just beautiful!

10:15 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Hieee Seamy, make sure you let me know when :D

4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)