Thursday, October 20, 2005

Yesterday's mush is today's blubbering mess.

Some things never get any easier no matter how long they've been going on or how much you tell yourself you should be used to it.

The headache I've been fighting for three days is now turning into a migraine. It's simmering, I can feel it, I've taken the usual measures and I'll be giving in to it soon. By the time the tunnel vision starts I'll be curled up in a ball in bed, bucket beside me, wishing I was wrapped up in the arms of the only one who can make me feel better.

God how pathetic is this. Now I'm pissed off with myself again. I don't need sympathy, just a good kick up the ass.

Time to give in and take what the meds have to offer. Those sweet waves of drowsiness are beginning to wash over me and I'm going to relish them ... for more reasons than one.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Let's see...my headache dissipated yesterday afternoon.

Just in time to make a visit to you.

Sorry Mush. :( Hope you get some relief.

1:06 pm  
Blogger Shirley said...

Migranes - that's bad. Hope it goes away.

2:14 pm  
Blogger Muse said...

Aww, sorry sweetheart, hope you feel better soon.

hugsss

2:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mornin' Mushy! Gah! Migraines are just bad news! Feel better - get well and soon! {{{{Mushy}}}}

11:09 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Maybe we bumped heads Fly lol

Thanks everyone, migraine downgraded to normal headache now :)

{{{{all}}}}

Oh, and reading it back I realised was talking about two different things ... told ya I suck lately lol.

12:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)