Tuesday, August 29, 2006

So....

...yeah

Nuther Wednesday off and guess what I'm doing (Wednesday is tomorrow for you poor people living in the past) :D

I'll be spending the day meeting with solicitorsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yipfreakinee

I should copy and paste the whole story from another board I'm on (the short story in point form from a self-help board I now only occasionally have time to get to). I might tomorrow if I have time but if I don't, please forgive me.

Oh btw, I'm pissed outta my mind at the moment.

Miss ya's all! Really!

Edit: I just re-read this and I mean piised as in drunk, not pissed as in shitty. Ciao bellas and bellos.

10 Comments:

Blogger Mushster said...

Nother word from the wise - No more orders issued

4:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just another crappy Wednesday! ;) Feel better!

4:52 am  
Blogger Shirley said...

Glad you cleared that up for me. I was wondering who made you mad.

8:25 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Ow, my head hurts!

10:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet - hope you get past the HO! :)

3:14 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Today was horrible. They are the nastiest, most unprofessional people I've ever has the misfortune to work with.

I ended up heaving in the ladies through the anxiety and stress of it all.

Sigh, anyone wanna buy half a company?

4:51 pm  
Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Mush,

In some circles, both pissed and shitty both mean drunk. Good luck wiht the lawyers.

5:21 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Well, I was definitely shitFACED ... stupid, stupid, stupid of me, and thanks, I need all the luck I can get at the moment.

10:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which half? ;) *ducks*

*Slides luck across the floor*

4:48 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

You can have mine at a bargain basement price lol

8:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)