Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hiatus

I'm seriously considering whether I want to stay on the net. I need to heal some very deep wounds and get away from the idiot who still continues to send me anonymous emails about things I really, really, don't want to know.

I thought I could start again-new blog, new site, etc, away from the hurt and pain and troublemakers of the past - but some things (ppl) find you wherever you go - parasites wanting to suck you dry.

I'm not sure when I'll be posting again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beteken u mij?

10:35 am  
Blogger Shauna said...

Awww Mush. That's terrible. Change your email addy. Stupid suggestion?

I don't know what to advise but I do hope that you stick around. You know where I am....

10:36 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Anon,
Judging by ur language and anonymous status, it could very well be you and if it is, you need psychiatric help.

I have now disabled anonymous comments.

Fly,

No not stupid at all and I have come very close to doing it at times, maybe I will.

And it's people like you who keep me from leaving so thankyou, it means a lot :)

10:58 am  
Blogger Shauna said...

Anytime Mush. Change that addy and leave those anonymous emailers behind.

There are good times to be had!

11:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)