Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Test ...


Damncat
Originally uploaded by Mushster.
...icle!

I'm only posting this pic because blogger is down and I'm seeing if a post will work from here.

Btw, see that fat, furry belly? I bury my hands in it on cold days and she keeps me warm lol.

Although I've been busy this morning there's not much to report. The Treaurer, Peter Costello, announced the budget last night and I got on my high horse about a few issues so I've emailed lots of people (him and the PM inlcluded) about those things.

I'm not really a very political creature but certain things do get up my nose and when I get on my soapbox, mannnnnnnnn look out!

Other than that, I'm off to see Mama Mia tonight so now I have to go and decide whether to take my hairbrush or wooden spoon to use as my microphone :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)