Sunday, May 08, 2005

You Know You're Pissed When:

Fuck!

Hmmm, ok first one is: you start a post with fuck!

2. You go and pee a thousand times

3. When you go and pee a thousand times you leave the door open

4. When you leave the door open while peeing, you think to yourself that if someone walked in you wouldn't give a shit

5. Half an hour before posting this you had at least a dozen + points but all of a sudden you've forgotten more than half!

6. You know you're gonna regret this post in the morning but post it anyway

7. You tell someone you consider a 'new friend' I love you .... I love you Fly :D hehehe

2 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Aw Sweetie. That's too cute. I like drunk posts a lot.

8:27 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

So do I, except when they're my own lol

11:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)