Wednesday, June 22, 2005

More of not much

It seems I don't have a lot to say lately. A lot of thoughts (too many as usual), but I'm feeling clam-like.

Yesterday was my birthday (although I'm not calling it that ~ from now on it's known around here as pressie day, no more birthdays for me tyvm).

I got a couple of unexpected surprises. One was a postcard from my favourite canadian, a great day for it to arrive, ty ty ty :) and the other surprise was an email from 'the one I miss but hate'. It's screwed with my head a teensy bit but at least I know I'm still thought about and that's something I really needed to know.

Other than that I'm feeling a bit crappy today. I hope it's just the bottle of red and the too-much mexican food I ate for dinner last night, and not the dreaded virus the kiddo has been home sick with lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

So glad you received it. I've missed your posts.

Thanks for your comment this evening. It means a lot to get such support and love.

12:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)