Saturday, August 20, 2005

mumblejumbles

I have to get this off my chest. It's been bugging for a couple of weeks now. Call it a feeling, intuition, whatever you like, but I've had a niggling feeling I may have pissed someone off. I don't know how or why ... it's just there.

I'm not going to obssess over it because .. well to be honest I can't think of a damn thing I could have done and I have a shitload of other things going on at the moment that have to take priority or I'll go insane.

So if I have I have no idea what I've done but I'm sorry. If I haven't, forget you read this people lol.

In other news ... not a lot ... well, a lot but it's more of the same.

I'm having really evil thoughts about someone at the moment and that makes me feel rotten for being such a horrible person.

On the other hand, I'm having really wonderful thoughts about someone else so maybe it'll balance itself out? lol

Yeah ok I'll dream on lol.

Anyway, in the words of my favourite band, Creed ... what's this life for?

I'm off to hit repeat on Six Feet From The Edge. Happy weekend everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Muse said...

You didnt piss me off, and I hope I didnt piss you off and your not a horrilbe person.

huggsss

10:17 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Good and nuh uh you didn't :)

huggssss

5:43 am  
Blogger Shauna said...

No pissing here. Hope you weren't talking about me...

11:38 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Nonono not at all ... just had a feeling, nothing concrete.

12:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)