Saturday, August 06, 2005

Stuff

Uh huh, just a mish-mash of stuff because I'm tired. Correction, make that exhausted (thanks to a phone call at 3.45am and the fact I couldn't get back to sleep).

Don't people know it's a crime punishable by death to wake an insomniac on the rare occasion they're asleep?

Ok so stuff! Ummmmmm, now I've forgotten what STUFF I was going to say :/

Crap.

I really have gone totally blank.

Maybe I'll come back later ... unless the 'stuff' is gone for good ... or I fall asleep, or I'm arrested for stabbing the person who woke me up.

If you hear on the news something about an Aussie woman falling asleep in the back of a police car on her way to jail it's probably me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Muse said...

Youve lost your stuff? Hate when that happens. Today, my post, I wanted it to be light, yeah, didnt quite turn out the way Id expected. Guess I lost my stuff too..;)

10:22 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Maybe our stuff up and ran away together.

Jeez now I've got hey diddle diddle stuck in my head. I need sleep lol.

10:44 am  
Blogger Jen said...

Did I tell you I met some Australian lesbians when I was in Canada? We sat and had a few beers. One of them had even gone to college in Oklahoma, of all places! Heeee. Just thought I'd tell ya.

6:51 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

lmao. We get around. You know, I've never met a lesbian, Aussie or otherwise. Looks like I should visit Canada via Oklahoma hehe.

7:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe we should all get together and search for our collective stuff!!!! I'm only sayin'....it's such *good* stuff how could we not find it.
BTW ~ I'm really glad to have you on the blogroll! Just sayin' :)

12:28 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Sounds like a good idea!

I'm glad too - and I like the way ya just say it ;)

7:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)