Friday, August 19, 2005

Uggh

I had a big long ramble that I was going to post tonight but when I finally got home and came online I got sidetracked by a problem with my mouse and wouldn't you know it? Ramble all gone :/

I've just spent the past two hours hunting around for info but of course I can't find my problem amongst all the geeky, nerd talk about reinstalling drivers and blah blah blah.

One good thing though, is that reading through all that techie stuff (there's that word again) puts me to sleep so I think I'll go and veg on the couch and fall asleep during whatever movie is on tonight.

The past week has been really draining but for once I'm looking forward to waking up tomorrow :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to waking up every morning - it's the stuff (see? me too!) that follows that gets me somedays!

Isn't that what TV movies are for - falling asleep? ;)

8:04 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

It is and a slept like a log lol. I haven't looked forward to it for a long time so I'm rediscovering what it feels like ;)

8:22 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

a = I :/

8:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dyslexia and sleep deprivation can be used in the same sentence! I'm only sayin'! ;)

10:30 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

phewwwwww, so glad you said it. ;)

2:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)