Thursday, August 04, 2005

Right this very minute

For lack of much else to say at the moment I'll tell you what's going on as I type ...

~ It is absolutely bucketing down
~ I'm thinking about a lot of jumbled, random things
~ It's 10.08am
~ Make that 10.09am
~ I'm getting antsy because I only have a few cigs left and I don't want to go out
~ I'm feeling a little jittery inside because I left my comfort zone and made a comment where I don't normally
~ I'm still pondering Firehawk's posts ... he really makes you think (yes you do lol)
~ I often think if he ever writes a love poem, whoever it's to will be TOTALLY swept off her feet
~ I've often thought of saying that but never have, till now lol
~ I'm wondering if I'm allowed to take pics at 'the teenager's' school concert tonight
~ I'm going to anyway
~ My mind is wandering
~ It's 10.16am (see how little I've said in 7 minutes because of above)
~ I'm jiggling in my seat because I need to go to the loo
~ I need to get out of my pj's so I can go and get smokes and petrol
~ Blah, I hate getting petrol
~ I wonder where Gizmo is (my cat)
~ So many things are bugging me about Schapelle Corby's failed appeal
~ I'm going now cos I really need to pee and I know you all wanted to know that :p

7 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Oh. Hope you got some relief!

And of course, cause I'm so freakin nosy, I'm wondering where you commented and I'm considering checking my friends out just in case it's one of them.

Apparently, I have no life!

11:59 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

I did!

lol you nosy bugger, get a life ;) It was btw ... it was rick's guest post over at Edge's lol.

12:08 pm  
Blogger Shauna said...

hee hee hee

2 of my favourite boys. You picked well.

12:53 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

hehe Fly, sit, observe, pick, pounce! Ok ok, not pounce but creep on in lol. That's moi ;)

Hiya rick :)

You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome lol.

I find it hard enough posting in my own place so I can imagine how hard guest posting would be but you do it well, and absolutely come back. It's more than ok :)

1:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fly-by HI!!!! :)

12:40 am  
Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Mushter,

Glad to give you something to consider. I don't know about the love poem, however. BTW--I think Gizmo is a great name for a cat.

5:20 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

lol Ali, I like your mum already ... great minds and all that ;)

Hieee Seamus :)

Firehawk, I do - trust me ;) lol. Thanks, I like it too and it suits her, she's a weird lil thingimajig.

7:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)