Sunday, July 31, 2005

Me Part 4

71. I can't whistle
72. I love thunder storms
73. I say thunder is the angels moving the furniture for a party
74. Sometimes I wish I wasn't strictly dicktly so I could move to lesboland (omg did I say that?) lol
75. I write "Domestic Goddess" on official forms as my occupation
76. Share trading drives me nuts
77. I barrack for the Essendon Bombers (Aussie Rules)
78. I broke my wrist on an escalator when I was 13
79. I love sipping a glass of wine, listening to classical music while I have a bath (candlelit of course) lol
80. I don't know all the words to our National Anthem
81. I'm an only child
82. I love vanilla and jasmine oils
83. I use jasmine scented hemp seed oil moisturiser
84. I have a left-sided thing ... always lounge on my left side, sleep on my left, carry my bag on my left shoulder, etc
85. I once had my aura photographed and interpretted. It was pretty spot on.
86. I've kept all my kids' baby teeth
87. There was a time when I was on MSN around 16 hours a day
88. These days I'm lucky if I remember to sign in
89. When I was little, I wanted to be an astronaut

90. I have mild claustrophobia (which moves up a notch to moderate in planes and severe if I'm stuck in the middle of the middle aisle)
91. I love Indian food
92. And potatoes ... in any way, shape or form
93. When I was 18 I went to a party, got smashed on tequila slammers and passed out under a chair, all by 9.30pm
94. To this day I cannot even look at Tequila without feeling queazy
95. I've climbed the Dom Tower (in the NL) and felt like I was gonna die
96. I believe I've seen a few ghosts
97. I believe in never having a spa without champers (several bottles) and strawberries and staying in till I look like a prune
98. I've had my gallbladder removed (freakin agony I tells ya)
99. I need a new computer (but transferring all my programs and finding the cracks again overwhelms me)

.......andddddddddddd *drumroll*

100. I collect Swarovski crystal

taadaaaaaaaaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)