Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Thankyou to the sweeties who emailed me about yesterday's post, luv yahs, mwah :)

For others, it was a huge misunderstanding which has now been cleared up and all is well again ~ well, as far as that part of my life goes anyway, the rest still sucks lol.

Tomorrow I'm going away for a few days, five to be exact. I don't want to but it was booked ages ago and it's not something I can get out of.

I won't be able to access a computer (it's highly unlikely anyway) so once I do the rounds of you all I'm outta here because tsk @ me, I still haven't packed yet.

Everyone take care and I'll see you when I get back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Mush,

I was worried about you when I read that post, but there was no comment area. You're having a rough time of it this year, aren't you? If there are people getting you down, you have my official approval to bop them on the head with a frying pan, a dead fish, or whatever else is handy.

Have a good time on your trip, if that's possible.

1:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Mushy ~ Hugs for you. I hope you have a good time - be good to yourself! I'm glad things are cleared up. :)

6:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:10 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Firehawk ~ Yeah it hasn't been the greatest year and your approval is duly noted. There are a few people I need to whack over the head very hard, with something very heavy lol so I'm gonna start bopping away ;) ... and thanks :)

Seamy ~ It wasn't great but it could have been worse. Just glad to be back. Hugs :)

1:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)