Saturday, November 12, 2005

For Seamus :p

There once was a man called Seamy
Who took great pity on poor-me
He popped in one day
To have a lill say ...

... and now he's a nosey bugger who wants to know the story!

Teehee :p

So ... here's both(un)titillating tales.


This was my 23rd post in full:

Picture this ...

A room full of 100 nekkid people and me in a snowsuit, complete with mask, goggles (or whatever they're called), gloves - not a smidgeon of skin showing anywhere - and one evil mosquito.

Picturing it? Got the gist of it? Ok!

Guess what that little sucker is going to do?

It's going to dive kamikazi-style RIGHT - AT - ME!!!!

I will be the only person in that room full of butt-nekkid people to leave covered in mossie bites.

So, if you're having a party and want to keep the little fuckers at bay, invite me. Now I'm off to find some cream before I rip myself to pieces.

As for the veggie-feast, I've had these for years ... and years, and etc. I have folder upon folder upon folder full of graphics and pics because I used to make a lot of e-cards and graphics for other sites and I have a very bad habit of keeping just about everything. I don't like that delete button very much but (I think I've mentioned it before) as I'm trying to unclog this poor 'ol computer and save what I need and want before it dies on me, I'm finding a lot of things I'd forgotten I had.

Welp, there you have it.

And now .... I lay the veggies to rest :D



ps. Firehawk, please don't rate my poetry *grin*

7 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

:)

Um guess what? Mosquitos love me too. Love. Me. Nasty little bastards.

10:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! A poem for Seamus!! :) and an answer - the Daily Double! :) You know what! I've been one of the 100 naked people and guess who got all the bites! ALL THE FUCKING BITES! An acre of bare skin, all the tender piecy parts and I'm the target - so I know EXACTLY what you mean! :)

12:27 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Hehe yeah I remember Fly :)

Seamy!! You were at a nekkid party and didn't invite me? Shame on you lol. I hope someone tended to your bits n pieces ;)

5:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ QM. Bwahahahaha!

12:11 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

lol QM. If you put an accent to it it rhymes ...

Mooshie,
slooshie,
tooshie

;)

10:06 am  
Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Mush,

Very well. No rating. Limericks are in a seperate category, in any case. My, but you do have the vegetables and fruits in the compromising positions, don't you?

I'll say that I'm also one of the ones mosquitos adore. I played a game of football (American) once in which they crawled down beneath my gear and bit me on the bottom. I think it has to do with a few things: 1) perspiration 2) blood flow close to the surface of the skin. I notice that the rosy-cheeked and fair-skinned people tend to get it the worst. Activity and perspiration tend to make it worse, too.

Finally, you don't need to delete until your hard disk is full. That's my stand.

2:38 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Limerick! That's it! I knew poetry was the wrong word but my head's been elsewhere lately lol.

So considering it's not poetry, it's the best damn limerick you've ever read in your entire life right? *grin*

Yes, I do love my veggies I must admit lol.

It's lucky I don't like too much activity or getting sweaty - well unless it's ... nevermind, tmi ;) because the lill suckers get me either way. I think they just like us 'cos we're sweet :D

Like your philosophy on deleting things too, works for me lol.

2:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)