Monday, January 02, 2006

Back to Reality

I have just had one of the best weeks I've had in a long time. I had the house to myself for 6 whole days and I made the most of every second. I did what I liked, when I liked and spent my time with whom I liked.

It was bliss. For six days I've been in heaven.

Heaven doesn't last though. It came crashing down around me yesterday around the same time the backdoor crashed open and the sound of clammering voices entered the house.

Sigh, it was wonderful while it lasted and I am so very thankful I had that time. I will have it again too .... op een dag!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

atta girl - be grateful that you had it :)

at least you had a break from your everyday life

10:12 am  
Blogger Muse said...

Im glad you got a chance to recharge Darlink! :) Happy New Year!!

10:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Babe! What'd I tell you about "clammering voices"? Didn't you hang the garlic braids on the doors! Pffft - buy your books, send you to school...

Next time! ;)

1:26 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

xactly Jess, and now I'm trying to work out when I can get to your side of the globe again ;)

Dunno about recharging Muse, I think I'll need a week to recover hehe ;)

Lmao Seamy, sorry Daddyo I'll remember next time - and maybe change the locks too ;)

7:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)