Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Almost That Time Again

The process has started again. What process? Ok I'll tell you.

Every so often I have the sudden thought "hmm, I should clean my keyboard".

Now, I call this a process because just because I think it, doesn't mean it happens. Not immediately, not even within a few hours or days. It may be weeks before it actually happens or it may not ... but the process has begun!

The process is usually triggered by a variety of things. This morning it began because of a sticky key. Sticky as in not bouncing up and down, not as in sticky tacky to touch (although that has also been known to trigger the process too ;) And also, it's starting to take more and more hits before my spacebar will ... well, 'space'!

"The Cleaning of the Keyboard" is a big deal in my house. When it happens, people come from far and wide to watch this rare, magical event uttering things like "Oh My God, she's CLEANING THE KEYBOARD".

I'm surprised they don't take photos or sell tickets to the neighbours.

When it does finally happen, the world be much better off too. You see, I have enough crumbs in there to feed Ethiopia for a year, and enough ash to cover the Amazon Rainforest and a few others ... ash is good for the soil ya know!

Anyway, I can't be sure when it will happen ... but just like the Pantene commercials say ... It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Mushter,

Drats! Just lost my comment! I'll have to recap: put up pictures of the keyboard cleaning process for us! Sorry about your difficult times in response to the broken promises. Hope you're feeling better. Oh, and again, thanks for coming by my blog and saying sweet things. You're always so nice! Hope you have a great week!

2:53 pm  
Blogger Shauna said...

I'm with Firehawk. Pictures please!

1:00 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Firehawk ...

It's easy to say nice things, you have a wonderful talent :)

The week is getting better - ER is on tonight lol.

...and Fly,

Hmmm pics huh ... I'm not sure the world's ready for that but we'll see ;)

9:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)