Friday, May 13, 2005

The ICantThinkOfATitle Title

Ahhh, Friday again. The weeks seem to be slipping by so quickly these days. For me anyway, because I'm old! (For anyone my age or older, no I don't consider you old, only me) ... and no I'm not going to tell you just how old ~ so there! :p

Alright, alright, maybe I'm not that old but I feel old.

Hmmm, I'm finding this a bit strange because this isn't what I had in mind for my post at all, anyway ...

TGIF!

Actually that 'almost weekend' feeling starts on Thursday nights for me. Knowing there's only one more day and settling down in front of the TV to watch my all-time favourite ER. Yes, there you have it. ER time is a sacred hour in our house. You will not talk to me! You will not even breathe near me! If you're dying, do it quietly and ask me to call an ambulance after the credits tyvm!

Then we have 'The Footy Show'. The leadup to the weekend's footy matches and all the goss behind the scenes.

This weekend is a huge one for my boys. Our coach is celebrating 25 years as coach of the Essendon Bombers. We love him, oh yes we do :) Most fans, me included, already have our cardboard Kevin Sheedy masks for the big day. I can't go because I have to be a taxi for the kids but I will be sitting in front of the TV wearing it hehe.

Also on the agenda? To get "The Teenager" to upload some pics for me (the cam program is on the other computer and I don't have time to fiddle around with both).

Hmmm, what else, what else ... not sure yet but definitely more petition signing and letter writing for Schapelle Corby. Her verdict date has been set for the 27th.

So, that's all for now, toodleoo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

I'm watching ER right this minute....

12:20 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Now I'm jealous! I want it to be on 7 nights a week. Don't tell me what happens because you're probably miles ahead of us lol.

12:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)