Friday, July 01, 2005

Deep, Dark, Secret

I haven't mentioned this before but for the past few months I've slowly been becoming addicted to a tv show and what's worse is that it's a daytime tv show. Yes I know, I'm hanging my head in shame now.

Now that I've opened up to the www about it I guess I may as well go all the way and expose myself fully. This addiction of mine is Ready Steady Cook!

If you don't get it in your neck of the woods, basically it's two chefs going head to head to come up with a range of dishes which they have to cook in 20 minutes, from ingredients brought in by 2 contestants (who also act as their assistants) and at the end, the audience votes on which menu they like better.

Ok there's the rundown of the show but there is another small detail I'll now divulge. I am also IN LOVE with one of the chefs!

Not only do I think he's gorgeous but I also have a thing for men who cook AND a thing for (some) European accents AND a thing for furry faces.

Manu, you can put your dirty pots in my sink any day baby!!

And now I'm off to wash my hair and put my face on before I watch the show today. After all, you never know. What if he googles himself and reads this and falls madly in love with me and has to find me and meet me? Today even?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh man! Me too!!

12:57 pm  
Blogger Shauna said...

Can't say as I've seen the show but it sounds..... interesting.

What I wanna know is if they ever use vegemite!!!

1:13 pm  
Blogger Muse said...

Sounds yummy..lol

11:52 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Jen,
Cheers, we should have a club lol.

Fly,
Absolutely. No meal is complete without vegemite! ;)

Muse,
He isssss, oops I mean 'it' issss lol

9:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)