Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Me Part 3

51. I have a real thing for kookaburras. I can sit and watch and listen to them all day.
52. I get migraines
53. I drive the kiddo to school in my pj's a lot of the time (and pray I don't break down) lol.
54. I know every single word of the Bat Out Of Hell Album
55. When I'm drunk I belt out every song at the top my lungs using a hairbrush or wooden spoon as my mic
56. My kids' friends think I'm cool lol
57. I love browsing through antique and second-hand shops
58. I like long drives (as long as someone else is driving)
59. I make a lot of "creations" in the kitchen
60. Most of the time I forget how I did them (specially if it turns out to be popular) lol
61. I wish my heart didn't rule my head as much as it does
62. What you see is what you get, I can't be bothered with games
63. I only have breakfast when I'm on holidays
64. Apparently I have a 'look' that tells men to stay away from me, which suits me fine but one of my g/friends won't go out with me because of it hehe (hell Mush, you may not be interested but I am damnit! lol)
65. I'm addicted to Sims 2
66. My gut instinct is usually right even if I can't quite work out why something is as it is
67. I have itchy feet and defnitely want to travel more
68. A lot of my school reports said "she has so much potential, if only she put more effort in"
69. My first car was a VW I named Annabelle
70. I loathe Christmas shopping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)