Friday, July 22, 2005

Me Part 2

26. I'm left handed
27. I swear in Dutch
28. I have crystals and sun catchers hanging from branches all over my garden
29. My favourite flowers are gerberas and tulips
30. I love baked cheesecake
31. Reading cook books relaxes me
32. I have blue eyes
33. I love diamonds
34. I got my ears pierced just to get more diamonds (you can't get real ones in clip-ons lol)
35. I smoke (yeah I know, tsk tsk @ me)
36. I'm shy (till I get to know you)
37. If I'm told I can't do something I will move heaven and earth to prove them wrong
38. I rebel against authority
39. I like Clinton and loathe Bush (should I hide now?) lol
40. Winter depresses me
41. I bite my bottom lip when I'm stressed/anxious/etc
42. I'm not a brand name snob - if I like something I don't care where it's from
43. My favourite colour is blue
44. I keep a lot bottled up but when I spill, I REALLY spill
45. I'm uncomfortable with strangers
46. I have an aversion to the phone
47. I found out last night one of my best friends is going to die
48. I'm gutted and this is keeping my mind off it (sort of)
49. I enjoy making graphics
50. I'm a girly girl but not a wuss

6 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

So, it's official.

You're the Aussie version of me.

:)

10:06 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Woohoo, you swear in Dutch too? *grin*

We need to get drunk together lol :)

11:12 am  
Blogger Muse said...

lol, You two better teach me Dutch. ;)

and Mush sweeti, Im sorry about your friend. Im here if ya need me..

xoxo

12:39 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Practice rolling your rrrrrrrs and watch how cats hock furballs and then say mierenneuker hehe

And thanks, I think the news is just starting to sink in xxx

1:04 pm  
Blogger Shauna said...

Okay. No Dutch. I'm not left handed either but we DO have a lot in common. :)

7:22 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Yup we do, I was nodding while reading yours too :)

10:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)