Monday, July 04, 2005

Cryptic

Just when I think life can't get any more complicated, it does!

First things first though. The phone call ...

I decided to get 'the teenager's' dad to call. I can get too emotional/feisty when it's something I feel strongly about (specially when it comes to protecting my kids) whereas he is more like an emotionless zombie (plus I thought it was about time he pulled his finger out and shared the burden for a change).

Anyway it went ok, he got the point(s) across and she was very apologetic and promised it wouldn't happen again. Oh and just to clarify, nothing actually happened ... they just fell asleep watching tv.

Wanna know one thing that really amazes me though? My kiddo's attitude. When I said I was going to call it didn't phase her at all. It was no big deal and we actually laughed and joked about what was going to be said. At her age I think I would have been mortified in the same situation.

So that's that for now.

I've had second thoughts about the other post I was going to do that day. It's probably not a good idea to make the details public but I will say that what happened has made me feel a lot better. It's put a whistful little smile on my face and thawed some of the ice from my heart. :)

As for the new complications ... I can't put those details in public either (never know who's lurking lol). It shouldn't be a huge drama though. I just have to work out the best way to handle things. Ahhhhhh, decisions, decisions.

Oh and btw, how good did Pink Floyd sound at Live8! Just awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)