Thursday, July 21, 2005

Me Part 1

Because Muse is harrassing me :p

1. I'm a chocoholic
2. I don't like my food messed up on my plate (if I find a pea hidden under my meat it really annoys me)
3. Like Muse, I save the best for last
4. I adore my cat
5. I have an obssession with candles and have them in every room of the house (yes even the loo!)
6. I drink way too much coffee and diet coke
7. I've never had a one-night stand
8. There's not enough money in the universe to get me back into a chatroom
9. I hate those singles ads on late-night TV so much they almost cause an anaphalactic (sp?) fit
10. I'm loyal ... most times to a fault
11. Music (specially the lyrics) plays an important role in my life
12. Thinking of my favourite dog who died 5 years ago can still reduce me to a blubbering mess
13. I love (what I call) manbands
14. I still have all my Magic Faraway Tree books
15. I have strong political views although I don't think it's appropriate to voice them whenever I feel like it
16. Certain issues provoke the 'inner-activist' in me very easily
17. In a relationship, I never expect what I'm not prepared to give
18. I love wind chimes
19. I'm very proud of my kids (this one should be up the top)
20. I'm blonde but it went a shade darker during each pregnancy
21. I cannot stand injustice
22. I love reading
23. I gave up my dancing career to work in an office when I got married
24. I am a shocking sleeper
25. I've been sponsoring an Ethiopian girl for the past 6 years (she's 17 now and gorgeous) :)

Damn this is hard. It may be a while before you get Part 2 lol

4 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Wonderful! I'm glad Muse harrassed you into it. Are you going to 100?

9:54 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

hehe she's stalking me :)

100? Hmmm I love a challenge so yep I'll give it a go lol.

10:15 am  
Blogger Muse said...

wooohooo shes back!! These damn things are so hard.. lol Everytime I read one I think, damnit, I should have thought of that, I do that too..

oh and, kiss my stalking butt..LMAO!!

11:08 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Heh, I didn't go anywhere, I just got sick of myself lol. They sure are hard, how the hell am I gonna come up with 75 more? lol

And seeing it's such a cute stalking butt I don't mind kissing it MWAH!! :p

4:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)