Friday, July 08, 2005

I'm tired today. Last night I stayed up way past my bedtime watching the live coverage of the London blasts.

Thinking about those responsible for these things fills me with pure hatred and when they spew their crap about acting in the name of Allah it makes me want to puke. All extremists make me wanna puke, no matter what race or religion.

Yesterday's events also took me back to when I was over there. I sat watching with sadness as familiar places appeared on the screen.

I flew to London only a week after 9/11. I wasn't too nervous, I calmed myself (and others) by saying "there's no better time to fly ... security now is going to be tighter than ever". It did hamper my sightseeing a tad though. I had to promise to stay away from certain places, not go up tall buildings, etc (no Eiffel Tower in Paris for me) but I used the tube a lot and always bussed it into London (I stayed in East Kensington, only a hop skip and jump into the centre of London).

Anyway enough reminiscing.

What are you going to target next, huh assholes? No matter what you do, you will not win and when your time comes Allah won't be as welcoming as you think. You will pay you filthy fuckers and I cannot wait for that day to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

I watched it tonight and found it all very hard to fathom. It's scary to think where they might strike next.

We all owe it to ourselves and each other to be watchful and alert but we cannot let them make us change the way we live and the freedoms we enjoy. If we do then they win.

It's a sad, sad world that we live in.

12:25 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Well said Fly, (and without the tourettes that I sometimes develop when I'm pissed off) lol.

8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)