Monday, July 11, 2005

A lot to say but ...

Too tired to say it.

I was thinking about doing a post about self-obsessed, shit stirring bloggers but I'm already annoyed and writing about it would annoy me even more at the moment. (No, it's not about anyone who visits here nor anyone you know).

I've also been thinking about commentors who think they know it all and reply negatively and/or rudely to other comments in someone else's blog. It's happened to me twice in the last two weeks now and while I would have no hesitation in responding to those types in my own space, I won't contribute to crap in someone else's so I close and walk away (which is really hard for me lol).

I've also been wondering if anyone has as many posts saved as drafts as I do lol. I'm constantly thinking 'will I or won't I'.

Anyway, it's a crappy Monday. The kids are back at school after being on hols for the last 2 weeks and I'm missing them. I'm one of those weirdos (so my friends say) who loves bumming around with them during school holidays.

That's all for now folks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Still Sunday here...

Okay, okay... only for a little while longer but I like to put Monday off as long as possible.

Funny, it's almost like you're talking to me in your post. You answer questions as I'm thinking them, before I can even ask.

More evidence of our connection.

Not that I needed more.

I'm tipsy, Mush, and feeling all syrupy and lovey so I'll stop right there and call it a night. :)

xo

12:40 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

A tipsy Fly is a very cute Fly hehe.

I try to think about how my words will come across so I don't put my foot in my mouth any more than I usually do lol.

Bring your syrupy loveyness here any time, I've been known to love a bit of mush ;)

mwah!

4:41 pm  
Blogger Muse said...

I completely get what your saying sweetie. Ive written so many posts about how certain people just bug the shit outta me, only to delete them part way through.

12:08 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Uh huh, sooooooo frustrating. I learnt the hard way a long time ago that even the most innocent of comments can get you into a whole heap of poop.

8:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)